As a specialist for all applications in laser micromachining, we have a great deal of experience in processing a wide variety of materials. We regularly process:
- Metals, e.g. stainless steel, nickel, brass, tantalum, titanium, gold and silver with typical thickness of < 500µm;
- Ceramics, e.g. Al2O3, ZrO2, but also unhardened ceramics;
- Glass, e.g. B33, D263T, AF32, fused silica, sapphire, hardened and unhardened glasses
- Semiconductor, e.g. Si and SiC (other materials on request);
- Polymers and polymer compounds, e.g. PET, PI, CFK, PC and PA;
- Thin-film systems based on glass and polymers, e.g. ITO, MAM.
Your special material is not listed?
Please contact us.